miosolo classic diaper set
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- The award-winning miosolo classic is a simple and stylish all-in-one cloth diaper. Pop it on just like any other diaper for easy, no-fuss diaper changes.
- All-in-one design – made from one piece and everything is attached with no extra parts for ultimate convenience.
- Onesize* – will fit from baby to toddler. Adjust the size of the diaper using the fastenings to suit the shape of your baby.
- High performance – leak-proof protection with super absorbent core.
- Smart protection – leak-proof elasticated legs and waist provide ultimate security.
- Created for dryness – stay-dry layer keeps wetness away from your baby's skin.
- Wriggle proof – stretchy water resistant fabric provides comfort for babies on the move.
- Free from nasties and super soft – designed to feel better for the most comfortable bottom. This super stay-soft fabric remains soft wash after wash.
- Tailored for you – inside pocket to add extra inserts to maximize absorbency when you need it, perfect for heavy wetters and for use over longer periods of time.
- Easy to wash and dry – machine washable and pull out function improves laundry performance and reduces drying time.
- Every part of our diapers is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified so you can be sure it's safe to use on little bottoms.
- Made from 100% polyester laminated to polyurethane, inner: 100% polyester, core: 85% polyester, 15% nylon.
What's in the box?
- 6 x miosolo classic all-in-one diapers
- 50 x diaper liners
- 3.5oz x natural laundry treatment
- Diaper guide
*True for most babies but due to a wide range of shapes and sizes this cannot be guaranteed.
Washing: Wash before use. Machine wash with enzyme-free detergent up to 140°F. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use chlorine bleach. If soaking, only soak the diaper core, keeping the laminated outer fabric (shell) out of the water. To add a boost to your laundry, add a dash of laundry treatment to your laundry. Please note: colors may fade over time.
Drying: Air dry away from direct heat. Can be tumble dried on a cold/low setting. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
TIP: Be kind to your diapers - to get the most out of them, wash at lower temperatures. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your diapers. Download our laundry guide.
The size of the diaper can be changed to grow with your baby
Leak-proof protection with super absorbent core
Ultimate comfort with stay-dry top layer
This is my second set and have purchased 4 individually for the prints. I love these diapers! They are super soft, like buttery soft! The absorption is great, Iove that you can add additional liners in the pocket or over the diaper for night time use or a heavy wetter. The prints are soo cute! I went through several other brands, (Nora's Nursery, Bumgenius, Imagine, Grovia) and this is by far the best. Spraying is a breeze, everything comes off so easily. High-quality diapers. Highly recommend!
Facili da usare, di buona qualità (mi sembra), bellissimi esteticamente
Bellissimi, comodissimi, facili da usare e da lavare. Ne abbiamo provato anche di altre marche, ma come questi non ce ne sono!
We bought two brands of cloth diapers to start with when we were expecting-Bambino Mio and Charlie Banana. I found that while the Bambino Míos were a little big when he was a newborn (I know a lot of people invest in infant diapers…we did not) I liked the Bambino Mio ones much more than the others. They also were much easier for daycare staff and babysitters to figure out, being so simple. We wash them with Oxy clean each load and then hang dry overnight before putting them in the dryer to soften and they have really held up well! Leaving a review because we went back to buy more and complete our lot, we loved them so much!
We did not use cloth diapers with our first child because of my thoughts on poopy laundry and such. My second child got a chemical burn right away even after trying several disposal brads. she would stay red and highly irritated unless in a cloth diaper. These diapers are absolutely amazing. I have never had any leaking issues, washing them is super easy, dry super fast, and never seems to stain. There is even a little slot to put your hand into to make shoving the pad back into the diaper SUPER easy. My child's daycare teacher even said how easy they are to use and how much they love the fun patterns. I will only buy this brand as nothing compares to the quality we have received with Bambino Mio.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection