You're €75,00 away from free shipping
You have got free shipping
Bambino Mio Ltd takes its obligations to protect your personal data very seriously and has taken steps to ensure compliance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
This Policy sets out the principles governing our use of your personal data including any personal data which you may provide through this website, when you contact us, when you buy our products or where we are providing you with a product or service.
For the purposes of data protection laws, Bambino Mio Ltd is the data controller and is therefore responsible for your personal data. We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this Policy. If you have any questions, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer using the details set out at the bottom of this Policy.
Personal data does not include data where your identity has been removed or which is not associated with or linked to your personal data (anonymous data).
When you use our website, we may ask you to provide certain personal data, such as your contact details and demographic information. We may supplement the personal data that you provide with information we receive from our service providers, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and/or other third parties including publicly available personal data which you have shared publicly via a platform such as Facebook or Twitter.
The personal data we collect might include your name, billing and/or shipping address, email address, IP address, country, language, telephone number, your baby’s due date/D.O.B, details of your previous orders and/or correspondence with us, your communication and marketing preferences, interests, feedback and survey responses, comments and product reviews. You may provide this information by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us via telephone, email or LiveChat. If you purchase a product from us, your credit/debit card information is not held by us or stored, it is collected by our third party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
Please note that where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with products or information that you request). In this case, we may have to cancel an order you have placed but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
Personal information includes:
- Your first name
- Your last name
- Your email address
- Your CV upload
- Your Cover letter (optional)
We may use your personal data to:
- Process orders that you have submitted, in performing our contract with you;
- Deal with entries into a competition, for our legitimate interest in administering competitions including communicating with entrants and competition winners;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us (or about to be entered into), including processing orders, delivering products to you, and otherwise communicating with you about the status of your order;
- Seek your view or comments on the services and products we provide, for our legitimate interest in understanding our customers, developing our business and informing our marketing strategy;
- Notify you of changes to our services, in connection with the performance of our contract with you, and for our legitimate interest in ensuring that our customers are aware of such changes;
- Send you communications which you have requested, or to respond to enquiries you have made prior to entering into any contract with us or as a result of such contract;
- Send you communications that may be of interest to you – these may include exclusive offers, news, surveys, promotions, giveaways and products that we believe are relevant to you by post, SMS, email, or notifications. We will send that information by SMS, email and notifications only if:
- You have consented to this; or
- The information is about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you; or
- Where we are permitted to do so by law without consent, for example, for order updates or company updates that impact your use of our website and/or products
- You can withdraw your consent from any of these channels at any time by changing your marketing preferences via your Bambino Mio Account, making use of the ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails or by texting ‘STOP’ in response to our texts, or by contacting Bambino Mio via the ‘Contact Us’ area of our website.
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you, which may be based on your activity on our website, for our legitimate interest in growing and developing our business including our products and services;
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them, which may be based on your activity on our website, for our legitimate interest in growing and developing our business including our products and services;
- Process a job application;
- Personalise your use of the website, through content and layout of our website, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
- Administer our website and for internal business administration and operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, website analytics, system maintenance, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes. This is necessary for our legitimate interest in running our business, the improvement of our website, the provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation, sale or group restructuring exercise, and for compliance with our legal obligations;
- Rectify any fault with our website which has been reported to us by you;
- Continue our efforts to keep the site safe and secure;
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to, including the prevention of crime.
We may also use personal data which you provide to us where it is otherwise necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
We also process usage data in an anonymized form for statistical purposes and to improve our website. We collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
Where we process personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, as set out in this Policy, legitimate interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We review our retention periods for personal data on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
When you apply for a job though our website, your data will be visible to HR and will be shared at the Company’s discretion with the hiring manager and other people involved in the recruitment process considering your job application.
We will not sell or rent your personal data to third parties and we will not share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may pass your personal data to our third party service providers, agents subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to send you our marketing emails). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal data that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your personal data secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured that we will not release your personal data to third parties beyond the Bambino Mio network for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties for the protection of the rights, property or safety of our business, employees, workers, customers, suppliers and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies or organisations for the purposes of credit risk reduction, or the prevention of fraud or other crime.
If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, personal data about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Our international sales facilitation and fulfilment partner is Globale U.K. Limited (“Global-E”), a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 08632376) whose registered office is at 45 Leather Lane, London, EC1N 7TJ.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about our products and services, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your personal data or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can change your mind at any time, and can update your preferences by contacting us.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by telephone or email unless you have given your prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
The accuracy of your personal data is important to us. We’re working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you. In the meantime, if you change email address, or any of the other personal data we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at: Bambino Mio Ltd, 12 Staveley Way, Brixworth, Northampton, NN6 9EU, United Kingdom.
You have the right to:
- Ask for a copy of the information Bambino Mio hold about you (known as a ‘data subject access request’;
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data that we hold about you corrected, although we may need to verify the accuracy of the new personal data that you provide to us;
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. Please note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your personal data which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data's accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. . However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. . If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a purchase, product/service experience or other transactions.
- You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the “unsubscribe” (or similar) links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time. It may take up to 72 hours for your withdrawal of consent to be confirmed so you may see some emails from us during this time, but please be assured that you will be opted-out of receiving marketing communications from us as soon as is possible.
If you wish to exercise any of your above rights, please send a written request to us at the address listed at the end of this Policy, addressed for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data or to exercise any of your other rights. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
We may analyse your personal data to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you and improve the service we provide to you. We may also use your personal data to detect and reduce fraud and credit risk.
Our website may contain links to other websites run by other organisations. This Policy applies only to our website (www.bambinomio.com)‚ so we encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our website.
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third-party site.
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please ask your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal data.
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the personal data which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EEA. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your personal data outside of the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your personal data may be transferred outside the EEA in order to provide you with those services.
Our full contact details are:
The Data Protection Officer
Bambino Mio Ltd
12 Staveley Way, Brixworth, Northampton, NN6 9EU, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0) 1604 883 777
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated on 05 August 2019.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Please note that information from job applicants including CVs, cover letters will be deleted from our records after a period of six months.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Below is a full list of cookies that we currently use on this website at the time of writing this update:
__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz = from Google Analytics. These cookies are installed in a visitor's web browser when they agree to have cookies stored on their web access device. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We can then use the resulting data to generate reports that can help us improve the website experience. These cookies collect data anonymously; the resulting information allows us to identify the number of visitors who have come to the website, where visitors have come from, and which web pages visitors viewed while on our website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking: "Tools" > "Internet Options" > "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. This choice will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Most browser companies provide instructions on disabling cookies on their web sites. The most popular browser companies are listed below;
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari (OS X) (Apple Mac, etc)
- Apple Safari (IOS) (iPhone, iPad)
- Google Android
You can learn more about cookies at AboutCookies.org
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect. In addition, the access to and use of the personal data that we collect is restricted to our employees who need the personal data to perform a specific job role or activity. Where personal data is shared with third parties in line with this privacy notice responsible measures are used to protect your personal data.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
When you give us personal data, we endeavour to all reasonable take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. Any sensitive information (such as credit/debit card details) is encrypted and protected with 128 Bit encryption on SSL. When you are on a secure page, a lock icon will appear on the in the search bar of web browsers such as Google Chrome.
While we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. You accept the inherent security implications of dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
In the case of communications by e-mail you should note that as e-mails are not currently encrypted (and may therefore be intercepted by third parties) and as the identity of the sender cannot be confirmed you must NOT provide your security details by e-mail and should avoid providing any personal data to us by e-mail. We will not provide personal data to you by e-mail.